Our sister company, Acacia Engineering, is currently looking for a mechanical engineer. Acacia Engineering is a mechanical engineering company based in Calgary and are looking for the right person to join our team. Our service includes HVAC and plumbing design for commercial and industrial buildings. The individual we are looking for needs to be either P.Eng. or at the end of their EIT term.
The VT Group of Companies consists of building envelope consulting, full mechanical engineering services and residential energy management. This means there are many opportunities to grow your skills and to be able to grow with the company due to the diversity of our offerings.
The scope of work includes:
- Full mechanical design and engineering
- Site inspections
- Energy Modelling and Consulting
- NECB energy modelling
- 36 energy modelling
- STEP Code energy modelling
- ASHRAE energy audits
Qualifications / Skills
- Eng. certification with APEGA and EGBC
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Proficiency in AutoCad and other design software tools
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team with lots of work opportunities and want to use your extensive skill set and experience, we encourage you to send us your resume with cover letter to demonstrate how our mutual interests are aligned.