This is a full-time, salaried position and the scope of work will include accounting using QuickBooks and working closely with our existing management team to support company operations.
This is a key role and the individual we are looking for must have a desire and interest in business as a whole; and must understand and know all aspects of running and operating a business, which includes human resources, accounting, procedures, policies, project management and generally trying to take a successful company forward and being a catalyst for change and growth. You will be working with the existing management team and are key to maintaining client relationships.
If this matches your interest and skill set, we encourage you to submit your resume and cover letter demonstrating how our mutual interests are aligned.
We will invite successful candidates for an in-person meeting to further discuss the opportunity and our mutual objectives.
- Accounting (QuickBooks)
- All aspects of bookkeeping and accounting (accounts payables, receivables, reporting)
- Great people and management skills
- Maintain and growing existing client relationships
- Business management and development, including human resources and financial management
- Must be able to work well with the existing management team